Breathe Bike Trek
Join us for three days of fun in Petaluma with your closest volunteer friends and family September 6-8, 2019! We are infusing new afternoon and evening entertainment along with our awards dinner and presentation, themed Saturday night dance and three day bike Trek.
Volunteers contribute heavily to the success of the Breathe Bike Trek. This event would not be possible without such a dedicated team of people.
Included in your Volunteer Package:
- Camping at the beautiful Petaluma KOA
- Three days volunteering along the beautiful scenic roads or in-camp
- A variety of volunteer opportunities available
- Delicious meals catered by Red Oak BBQ
- In-camp snacks
- Evening entertainment
- Recognition at the Winner’s Circle Dinner
Most of the volunteer positions require a three-day commitment. Must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult to volunteer.
Contact Steve Boswell by phone at 916 444 5900 ext. 217 or via email at email@example.com.