Breathe Youth Media Awards
#BeTheFirst Tobacco-Free Generation Video Contest
The 2018 Breathe Youth Media Awards ceremony will host our fourth annual Anti-Tobacco Video Contest.
- The contest is open to Middle and High School students in California
- Cash prizes will be awarded
- Winners will be selected by the Breathe California Sacramento Region Board of Directors
- Winners will be announced at the Breathe Youth Media Awards on February 24, 2018
This Year’s Theme
#BeTheFirst: What would it be like if your generation were the first to be tobacco-free?
This Year’s Categories
- BeTheFunniest: the most comical depiction of youth choosing not to smoke
- BeTheBoldest: the most dramatic or cinematic depiction of youth choosing not to smoke
- BeTheRealest: the most realistic or informative depiction of youth choosing not to smoke
- Viewer’s Choice: the video with the most views on YouTube before the BYMA ceremony
- People’s Choice: the video with the most votes during the BYMA ceremony