Clean Air Awards at Breathe Fest
#MyCleanAirPledge High School Art Contest
The 2018 Breathe Fest event will host our 11th annual High School Art Contest.
- The contest is open to students in grades 9-12 in public, private or home schools in Sacramento and surrounding counties.
- Entries will be judged by local artists.
- Winning art will be displayed at the event and viewed by 300+ people.
- The artwork will also be displayed at the Crocker Art Museum during the summer of 2018, on our website, and other venues throughout the region (i.e. businesses, libraries, etc.) and will be returned by December 2018.
- Due to space constraints all artwork must be submitted digitally. Only finalists will be asked to submit original pieces.
How will you contribute to Clean Air in Sacramento? Make a pledge through your artwork. For example, pledging to:
- Ride your bike more often
- Learn about electric vehicles
- Plant trees
- Shop local
- Take Regional Transit
- Or recycle food waste
This Year’s Categories
- 2-D Fine Arts
- 3-D Ceramics, Glass and Sculpture
- Graphic Design
- Repurposed Materials